Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leap29 are currently seeking a Project Engineer with 8 years' experience to join a Gas Project in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The right candidate will have a Bachelor or Masters' Degree.
• 5-10 years' Project Engineering experience,
• Experience within the Oil & Gas industry,
• Bachelor or Masters' Degree in Engineering,
• Experience on Petrochemical Projects,
• Excellent communication and co-ordination with all other disciplines,
• Flexibility to travel on a regular basis,
• 5+ years of experience in project engineering activities under the supervision of Project Manager,
• Assist PM in organizing weekly meetings, compiling meeting notes, weekly project reports,
• Plan, coordinate, and oversee operations,
• Review project proposals and plans, conferring with management,
• Ensure timescales are being kept and deliverables are issued in a timely manner and as per schedule,
• Assist in proposal coordination/compilation efforts,
• Previous experience of independently handling small projects.
If you feel your skills match the above requirements, please use the link below to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!