Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Senior Controller of the Aero Services and Products JV LLC, a joint-venture owned 50% by GE Company and 50% by BHGE, expected to start operating in Q4'19 with an estimated revenue of 1.5b$. This role will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of the JV.Essential Responsibilities:
In this role, the Senior Controller will:
• Be responsible for overall controllership environment of the Aero JV.
• Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting processes, drive controllership awareness throughout the operating team, ensure financial compliance and uphold Company's commitment to integrity;
• Oversee month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process and streamline processes for distribution of financial information
• Be accountable for the accuracy and quality of the financial reporting, ensuring proper monitoring mechanisms on the Balance Sheet, revenue recognition and controls
• Partner with CFO, Finance leaders & Operations across the businesses to ensure controllership alignment on operational and strategic issues. Drive rigor, processes and engagement.
• Partner with GE and BHGE Corporate teams, shared services supporting the JV, external auditors to ensure excellence of operational & processes including statutory and tax filing, audit processes and accounting. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Master's Degree in Finance / Accounting
• Major experience in a controllership position
• EU Work PermitDesired Characteristics:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Italy - Florence
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more