At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose
Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales targets of M&S Pressure Products in Japan, especially focus on OEM customers. The candidate should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Industrial Product Sales and/or Marketing and has closed deals by him or herself for large clients. The person in this role requires highly effective commercial sense and communication skill interacting cross function teams including global teams.Essential Responsibilities
- Deliver on commitments and communicate progress, needs, and strategies to win in a competitive landscape
- Ensure successful implementation of sales strategies and develop business model for proactive selling and prospecting
- Take a full lead on commercial and technical discussions with clients, and presentations and preparation of proposal documents
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of customer organization
- Achieve business targets in Orders and Sales. Deliver on all internal targets such as amount of opportunity generation.
- Work closely with clients and global teams to satisfy local clients' requirements and expectations
- Build strong network and relationship with other GE business units who deal with the same assigned customers
- Manage well all level of key stakeholders and orchestrate them to achieve Sales targets
- Minimum 3-year sales experience in measurement instrumentation business or industry
- Ability to find new sales opportunity and establish business relationship with customers
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and develop influential relationships internally at all levels of an organization as well as externally in customer organization
- Strong commercial edge and business acumen
- Proven leadership skills to lead people in a matrix organization
- English skills in both written communication and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills and a high degree of creativity/ starter