At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop proposals; negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value drive competitive pricing. Develops sales plan for a specific region.
- Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
- Some customization to client conditions can be done.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Is leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales)
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Proposals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more