Directly reporting to MS Japan Sales Leader, the Account Manager will be stationed in Tokyo, Japan and will manage assigned customers or territories and be responsible for associated growth activities for Flowmeters and Moisture & Gas Analyzers products. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory or for assigned EPC customers to promote and expand market share for both Flowmeters and Moisture & Gas Analyzers product offering.
- Review market analysis, customer needs, total market potential, pricing, discounting practices, competitive product advantages, served market advantages, and present market positioning to establish framework for growth strategy.
- Understand and develop sales strategy to expand product sales and profitability within the territory which address dynamic market potential and ongoing growth of the business.
- Set and execute individual and group sales objectives and strategies to exceed overall sales and profitability targets. Works with Finance to develop and administer the company's sales forecast. Cultivates and maintains direct and close relationships with established customers to increase existing business and ensure excellent client relations.
- Schedule and attend visits to customers to significantly develop the business.
- Minimum educational level of a Bachelor Degree from accredited university. Engineering degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Instrumentations.
- Customer focused.
- Result and metric driven.
- Equivalent experience preferred with 35 years specialized product experience and direct business with EPC customers.
- Intermediate English language skills both written and verbal; Additional language skills are highly desirable.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Metric driven.
- High energy and passionate.
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more