At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose
Directly reporting to MS Japan Sales Leader, the Account Manager will be stationed in Tokyo, Japan and will manage assigned customers or territories and be responsible for associated growth activities for Flowmeters and Moisture & Gas Analyzers products. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory or for assigned EPC customers to promote and expand market share for both Flowmeters and Moisture & Gas Analyzers product offering.
- Review market analysis, customer needs, total market potential, pricing, discounting practices, competitive product advantages, served market advantages, and present market positioning to establish framework for growth strategy.
- Understand and develop sales strategy to expand product sales and profitability within the territory which address dynamic market potential and ongoing growth of the business.
- Set and execute individual and group sales objectives and strategies to exceed overall sales and profitability targets. Works with Finance to develop and administer the company's sales forecast. Cultivates and maintains direct and close relationships with established customers to increase existing business and ensure excellent client relations.
- Schedule and attend visits to customers to significantly develop the business.
- Minimum educational level of a Bachelor Degree from accredited university. Engineering degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Instrumentations.
- Customer focused.
- Result and metric driven.
- Equivalent experience preferred with 35 years specialized product experience and direct business with EPC customers.
- Intermediate English language skills both written and verbal; Additional language skills are highly desirable.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Metric driven.
- High energy and passionate.
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities.