Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Manufacturing Engineering Specialist with the manufacturing processes. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and technical concepts of Sub-sea Trees, Surface System and Drilling products. Leading technical support for manufacturing processes with utmost integrity, safety and quality standards.
- Define and control production process including tooling, fixtures and equipment for Sub-sea, Surface and Drilling equipment manufacturing
- Validate design specifications and shop floor application of new product, tools, or equipment
- Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Communicates across direct organization
- Presents to senior leaders in specific technical and processes space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Connects the dots across processes and develop engineering solutions
- Works on cross-functional teams/departments to deliver solutions for the business
- Communicates across the function in area of expertise
- Bachelor's degree in (Mechanical/Manufacturing/Material/Oil & Gas) Engineering. (Least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Production Process and Equipment
- Prior experience with Lean Manufacturing is preferred
- Corporate Training Program graduate manufacturing/operations/engineering) is preferred (GE employees only)
Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to analyse problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Strong project and team leadership
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more