The Baker Hughes Commercial finance leader for Asia Pacific shall directly support the business commercial and operations teams in winning new opportunities, driving alignment with corporate policy in order & contract management. In addition, the role shall require result analysis and performance pacing / reporting / reconciliation. This position shall report to the Regional Commercial Finance Manager.Essential Responsibilities:
- Management, analysis and reporting of commercial opportunity pipeline / achievement.
- Drive rigor and compliance in order reporting/recognition
- Evaluate financial status and creditworthiness of new and existing customer base
- Support commercial operations teams in ensuring on time tender support, risk management mitigation strategies and overall opportunity evaluation.
- Timely and accurate monthly order recognition submission, working closely with FP&A team members, ensuring alignment
- Engage directly in contract negotiations with customers to understand and mitigate contract financial & commercial risks.
- Long, medium and short term planning activities including management & reporting.
- Ensure financial instruments to support commercial transactions are raised / executed timely & accurately through close relationship with treasury partners.
- Quarterly Reporting and presentation to CFO and commercial leader on regional dynamics including orders position, contract negotiations
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- 8+ years operations / finance experience
- Ability to prioritize and plan to meet deadlines
- Continuous improvement type attitude
- Cross-functional mindset to develop/improve processes and anticipating internal customers' needs
- Team player: ability to create and maintain a positive working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong proficiency in English
- Business / Risk management preferred
- Commercial experience, contract negotiation
- Understanding of Oil & Gas Industry
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more