Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
The BHGE Commercial finance leader for Asia Pacific shall directly support the business commercial and operations teams in winning new opportunities, driving alignment with corporate policy in order & contract management. In addition, the role shall require result analysis and performance pacing / reporting / reconciliation. This position shall report to the Regional Commercial Finance Manager.Essential Responsibilities:
- Management, analysis and reporting of commercial opportunity pipeline / achievement.
- Drive rigor and compliance in order reporting/recognition
- Evaluate financial status and creditworthiness of new and existing customer base
- Support commercial operations teams in ensuring on time tender support, risk management mitigation strategies and overall opportunity evaluation.
- Timely and accurate monthly order recognition submission, working closely with FP&A team members, ensuring alignment
- Engage directly in contract negotiations with customers to understand and mitigate contract financial & commercial risks.
- Long, medium and short term planning activities including management & reporting.
- Ensure financial instruments to support commercial transactions are raised / executed timely & accurately through close relationship with treasury partners.
- Quarterly Reporting and presentation to CFO and commercial leader on regional dynamics including orders position, contract negotiations
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- 8+ years operations / finance experience
- Ability to prioritize and plan to meet deadlines
- Continuous improvement type attitude
- Cross-functional mindset to develop/improve processes and anticipating internal customers' needs
- Team player: ability to create and maintain a positive working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong proficiency in English
- Business / Risk management preferred
- Commercial experience, contract negotiation
- Understanding of Oil & Gas Industry
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more