Baker Hughes is looking for Field Service Engineers / Technicians for offshore work on our entire product portfolio Subsea & Surface: Wellheads (MS700/800), Completion XT, Light Well Intervention (LWI), Manifold /Connection
system and Related Control Systems.Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead and assist in installation of BH equipment offshore, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and other BH(Vetco Gray) related equipment & tools within the employee's professional discipline in line with company's procedures.
- Control, pressure-/ function test, mobilization & demobilization of Vetco Gray related tools and equipment.
- Ensure inventory, equipment and tools are checked out and ready for operation.
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS & Quality requirements & expectations at all time.
- Ensure the daily operation, status & handover report is updated and distributed.
- Onshore & offshore assignment must be expected.
- Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship, preferred within subsea installation, mechanical, electrical or automation or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience, offshore.
- Manage written and orally English as a working language.
- Good knowledge of installation, drilling and production processes.
- Able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot.
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, SAP, PowerPoint
- Team player, but ability to work independently
- Ability to structure tasks and responsibility
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more