Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
At BHGE, we are embarking on an exciting journey that will transform the way we work. The People Operations team is one of the key enablers of the broader HR transformation by providing expert guidance and empowering our employees, people leaders, whilst allowing our HR teams to focus on what matters most to our organization.
As part of this transformation we are seeking to build a specialist Benefits delivery team in Budapest. This team will be responsible for providing support to our employees in the full end-to-end cycle of benefits delivery, from benefit enrolment, to personal or company driven life events, claims management and benefit cancellation.
The Benefits Team Leader will be responsible for developing sustainable benefits delivery processes covering the entire employee lifecycle, whilst ensuring compliance with relevant country and local regulatory laws. Other responsibilities will include transitioning benefit delivery activities to our Global Delivery Centre from various internal and external teams due to country harmonisation and or benefit renewals. Further development of our HR system to include employee benefits will require involvement in future project implementation.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with regional teams to complete the review and assessment of existing processes, ahead of our system implementation in February 2020
- Develop SOP's to support Benefits delivery leading up to and following system implementation
- Oversees the day-to-day delivery and execution of Benefits services and processes within the region
- Manage and direct a team who is responsible for query resolution and vendor reporting related to Benefit Plans
- Leads ongoing process simplification and improvement as well as documentation of procedures, processes, and protocols
- Maintains ongoing communication and strong relationships with key stakeholders in HR, COE's, the business and customers in order to proactively receive feedback, work on improvements, handle escalations, implement solutions, etc.
- Works with peers in other regions to share best practices, look for efficiencies and standardization of global processes
- Track team progress and report to the HR Service Delivery Lead, escalating issues as needed
- Ensure adherence to risk, compliance, and data protection standards across designated process areas
- Balance resource allocation to query volume, including analyzing query types and demand / volume to promote efficiency and effectiveness of the process and team resources
- Provide routine reporting on call volumes, queries, etc. to HR leadership
- Resolve more complex queries escalated by HR Service Consultants
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with an emphasis in human resources, change management, psychology, labour relations, organizational behaviour, business or similar field.
- Experience of HR and Employee Benefits delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to engage and influence at all levels of an organization
- Significant people and process management experience
- Analytical thinking focused on root cause identification and action plan setting.
- Champion's LEAN concepts and methodology
- Fluent English is required, and other European languages would be desirable
- Extensive experience in the HR function and a passion to drive change
- Ability to think holistically and horizontally
- Significant leadership experience in a complex environment
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Significant people and process management experience in an operational environment; excellent process and technology knowledge
- Strategic thinker; proven ability to anticipate and resolve complex issues
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with the ability to drive improvement projects
- Comprehensive understanding of, ability to assimilate regulatory, and compliance requirements into an on-going operational framework
- Cultural awareness & sensitivity: ability to flex style to suit differing cultural norms and experience of leading a culturally diverse team
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more