Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes innovation!
Our Early career development program in Finance is built on the tenets and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation at Baker Hughes. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future finance leaders. The Program starts in January and in July; start date will be based on program needs.
· Work on rotations and/or assignments in various areas in corporate finance, including financial planning & analysis, commercial finance, supply chain finance, treasury, investor relations
· Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
· Complete formal training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development
· Contribute to business outcomes
· Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
· Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
· Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
· A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Business Management
· A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
· Fluency in English (oral and written)
· Geographically mobile (locations vary)
· Maximum three years' experience post Bachelor's degree
· Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction
· Prior internship experience in corporate finance
· Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more