At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
An opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join our exciting and innovative electronics engineering team. This role will require the individual to input to product design, improvements and innovation, producing cutting edge electronics for global use in the arena of pipeline inspection tools. The basis of the hardware is par allel high performance computers based on microprocessors, DSPs, and FPGAs.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop system level solutions to complex electronic design and signal processing Problems
- Develop mixed signal (Analogue/Digital) electronics designs to interf ace sensors and transducers
- Ensure design and development of products that satisfy customers' technical requirements and meet both time scale and budgetary constraints
- Accountability for quality, safety and fitness for purpose
- Produce high quality prod uct documentation according to ISO 9000 and ATEX
- Work closely with other Electronic, Mechanical and Software Engineers to produce state-of-the-art Systems
- Supporting external customers and internal functions (sales, sourcing, etc.)
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering
- Proven communications skills in German and English
- Proven design project experience
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods of communications engineering·
- CAD system Knowledge
- Knowledge of analogue & digital Hardware
- Experience in the use of laboratory equipment, environmental, and in field test Equipment
- Experienced in working in a formal design environment with a version control System
- Ability to work in a global, fast moving Team
- Enthusiasm for leading edge Technology
- Knowledge of C programming, serial interfaces and protocols (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, LVDS etc).
- Knowledge of different processors and FPGAs
- Knowledge of hardware manufacturing processes, assembly and test
- Experience in trouble shooting of Hardware
- Experienced user of lab Equipment
Stutensee, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more