Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, Machinist
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The TPS Manufacturing Machining Operations Leader will: Develop, coordinate, lead and execute daily workshop production plan to achieve highest HSE performances in the plant & provide direction and assistance to work group and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning in order to meet the expected results by the MFG leadership.
• Below the main activities managed by the Machining Operation Leader:
• Coordinate activities of the hourly teams within the cell
• Develop, coordinate, lead, and execute daily production plan
• Define shifts schedule on the product lines according with, production plan and operator skills
• Manage people presence in terms of Vacation, Shift Change and Hrs absence
• Achieve the highest safety levels in the production line
• Guarantee performance KPI target: CoQ, HSE, on-time delivery, OEE, DL hours development;
• Manage training and operator skills in order to respond to workload need
• Collaborate with other functions (i.e. ENG, UTOF, MPE) on resolution of nonconformity
• Support cell leaders in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment, and other resources
• Define and work following Standard Works & T/T
• Guarantee Quality, HSE and Compliance standard following Company Culture and internal procedures
• Support continuous improvement roadmap through Lean and Digital development
• Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Experience on assembly area
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations and practices
• Strong Manufacturing experience
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
• Strong influencing, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a global environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• EU Work Permit
• Lean Quality or Deep Lean Tools
• Green Belt Certification
• Knowledge of English
• Change agent attitude, mind-set open to new ideas
Locations: Italy - Florence
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more