Develop and maintain systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfilment of internal and external requirements. Ensures that projects and products are capable and will meet specified standards.Essential Responsibilities:
Business Process Management Systems (e.g. Quality Management Systems, Integrated Management Systems). Work to develop, implement, and monitor overall process mapping for quality improvement purposes. Standardization of processes, tools and performance management system. Plans routine and non-routine activities for the own department. Your principal responsibilities are:
• Organize and manage the Quality System department:
• Define and structure work methods
• Manage and pilot the Quality Management System team
• Guarantee and follow quality indicator on site
• Pilot site or group continuous improvement projects and process optimization
• Guarantee good practice, training sessions and quality tools
• Guarantee processes correct functioning
• QMS compliance with Baker Hughes policy
• Take part of the QMS evolution regarding normative standards and clients
• Support processes pilots
• Control consistency between processes and ensure their monitoring Qualifications/Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Engineer degree equivalent master's degree ideally in mechanics and quality
• Good command on continuous improvement
• French language spoken to a high standard.Desired Characteristics:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
France - Sainte Tulle
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more