Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: TURUKHANSK, Russian Federation
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Education and experience
• Two year Technical Degree preferred.
• Industry experience and product line training required.
Skills and knowledge
• General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Duties and responsibilities
• Under direct supervision assists with the installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
• Assists with testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
• The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice. Handles special projects as assigned.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.