At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes offers the opportunity as an experienced Cementing Field Specialist to join the Cementing Services Team based in Malaysia. As a leading oilfield service company, Baker Hughes offers numerous training & learning opportunities, as well as great career prospects and high-profile project portfolio.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Assists in performing checks and loading of necessary product and equipment required for scheduled cementing operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Works with crew on location to prepare equipment.
- Provides record of such equipment, other assemblies as run and product consumed to the customer representative at the rig/well site.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives safely at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with training of assigned personnel in operations and maintenance.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Technical Degree preferred.
- 5 years and above experience in execution of cementing jobs, pumping and pressure testing
- Experience in coordinating and directing the activities of Field Operators
- Experience in Cement Unit
- Experience with Baker Hughes cementing equipment will be added advantage
- Good functional / technical, customer focus, communication, interpersonal, and team work skills.
- Possess good leadership skills
- Good technical aptitude
- Good Mechanical Knowledge
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more