Hiring for a Leading Oil Company in Philippines.
VP Engineering LNG
Minimum Experience 15+ years
LNG Experience 5+ years is required.
Salary will be given in lumpsum and tax Free.
- Overall safety, budget, schedule, quality and technical integrity of the project's engineering scope.
- Ensuring the engineering design meets contractual obligations, is delivered on time, and is executed within budget.
- Proactively managing risk and change - both for the engineering scope and other project areas impacted by the engineering effort, e.g., quantities, modularization, etc. Identifies problems and coordinates with the engineering team to correct.
- Managing technical deliverables against schedule and phase gate review objectives
- Capturing and monitoring quantities as reported by the engineering discipline leads via the Quantity Tracking Matrix (QTM); reporting and addressing quantity trends as required
- Leading engineering discipline leads in development and control of detailed project schedule
- Managing overall engineering manhour budget, monitoring budgeted vs actual engineering hours regularly and reviewing with engineering discipline leads and Department Managers as necessary to stay on target
- Coordinating with engineering discipline leads and Department Managers to plan and schedule resources to ensure projects are adequately staffed to achieve schedule requirements
- Managing and facilitating communication across the engineering disciplines to ensure contractual requirements are incorporated into the engineering design and deliverables
- Providing feedback to Department Managers for engineering discipline leads' annual performance assessment
- Leading weekly and/or daily huddle meetings with project engineering discipline leads
- With support from the engineering discipline leads, coordinating and leading internal and external design reviews
- Championing Linde's change management processes, managing deviations to engineering scope, budgets, schedule, and quantities-and supporting engineering discipline leads as required in managing change
- Participating in project validation meeting(s) at proposal handover, leading validation of engineering scope
- Supporting Construction and Fabrication by coordinating and delegating requests for technical assistance
- Participating in Gate Compliance Meetings
- Ensuring effective communication among engineering disciplines.
- Review work with client, management and project leads
- Nurturing the Linde Spirit and drive for high performance inside and outside of the team
- Learning and abiding by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrating honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- BS in engineering
- Professional engineer registration preferred
- 15+ years of relevant engineering experience in the LNG, natural gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, or industrial gases industry
- 5+ years in a project engineering manager or engineering discipline lead role
- Knowledgeable of typical technical and commercial requirements associated with large ($100MM+) capital project investments in the LNG, natural gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, or industrial gases industry
- Possesses a broad understanding of the major design engineering disciplines, i.e., Process, Civil/Structural, Mechanical Equipment, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls