Skills: Business Development, Executive, Sales
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
NATURAL BORN INFLUENCER?
If you have the confidence needed to succeed in sales, this is your chance to join an exciting team environment where talent and ambition is rewarded. Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world's biggest brand names.
You will work within a specific UK region making initial contact with target businesses to discuss the range of testing, inspection and compliance services Bureau Veritas can offer; developing new relationships and generating qualified appointments for our field sales team.
Working towards achievable targets, you will cross sell new services into existing clients and follow up quotes, negotiating pricing in accordance with guidelines, to contribute towards the exciting growth plans of the business.
In return, we can offer a fast-paced, supportive and fulfilling working environment where individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
ACHIEVE & EXCEED
To succeed within our internal sales team you must be able to combine a confident, outgoing personality with the focus, determination and persistence to secure those all-important appointments. Responsibilities include:
- To quickly understand Bureau Veritas' products, sector positioning and client requirements
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to identify new and additional opportunities within their sales area
- Offering services including Health & Safety, Asbestos and Engineering inspections to a range of businesses within your region
- Providing field sales colleagues with good quality appointments
- Identifying new sector opportunities and sharing leads internally
- Ensuring the accurate capture of market intelligence and sharing with colleagues
- Working within set guidelines to price and process sales
- Securing renewal contracts and identifying new opportunities through cross selling
- Contributing towards team success; recommending improvements to systems and processes where necessary
- Working flexibly with colleagues, offering support to others at every opportunity
- Maintaining a high level of communication with customers to improve professional working relationships
- Ensuring that all opportunities are documented accurately onto the CRM system
- Working closely with internal departments to develop and propose business solutions for clients
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Minimum five GCSEs including Maths and English
- Previous experience of B2B telesales, ideally gained in a technical service environment
- High levels of self-motivation, resilience and persistence to overcome objections effectively
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls and working to targets
- Confidence to cross sell and offer new services to existing clients to maximise contract values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be speaking with key decision makers at all levels of a business both over the phone and in writing
- Good level of IT literacy is essential, as you'll be required to document your sales activity and pipelines in a CRM system.
- Confident and outgoing personality
WORK FOR A TRUE INDUSTRY LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer four years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.