Skills: Engineering Manager, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) is an award-winning ride systems designer/integrator that contributes to the cutting-edge development of theme park technologies and other custom solutions. Comprised of some of the best talent in the industry, OES is a group of engineers,installers, planners, project managers, and visionaries who work together to bring a logical approach to its Customers' creative challenges. The success of OES comes from our ability to interpret the visions of some of the most talented Creative Designers in the themed attractions industry, and utilize its compelling engineering expertise in order to help them create compelling shows and powerful experiences.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Entertainment Systems (OES).
The Supervisor of Installation is responsible for the execution of all installation of equipment necessary to complete a full scale project and deliver the final product to customers. The Supervisor of Installation has responsibility direct reports necessary in this execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop plans of execution to install the final product for the customer processes to manage work required and install the final product for the customer.
- Develop processes to assure that work is executed in the most efficient and effective manner to deliver the best value for the company and the customer.
- Develop processes to assure that the work is completed within the scheduled project milestones and to support the installation schedule.
- Develop performance plans for direct reports to assure the continued development of the team and team members.
- Conduct performance reviews and feedback sessions with direct reports to assure continued development of the team and team members.
- Develop and maintain status reports to assure team, project management, and customer have a clear picture of project status.
- Associates degree or equivalent in technical or business discipline required.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline preferred.
- Five (5) years in a position leading a diverse team in an area of execution of technical projects.
- Two (2) years developing integrated detail level plans for the execution of production, manufacturing, and /or installation of technical projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.