Customer Experience Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Customer Experience Marketing Coordinator for a one year contract in Calgary, AB.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION
The Customer Experience Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution and coordination of the company's internal and Branded Wholesaler measurement programs. These programs measure customer satisfaction and ensure consistent delivery and execution to provide customers with safe, clean and reliable experiences across all sites.
In addition, the Customer Experience Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with various stakeholder groups within our client's marketing organization (i.e. operations, analytics, safety) and external third-party vendors. At times, this role will also be brought in to assist in other key marketing activities that drive back to improving the customer experience including follow-up on key customer service tickets, instore promotions and contests, retailer communications and gift card management.
- Responsibilities of the role include overall program coordination, planning/program evaluation, communication of program initiatives, support of performance measurement and reporting, evaluation of the data to identify areas of optimization, quarterly results review, winner selection, execution of program tactics and managing site inquiry's exceptions/appeals
- Program support, execution, coordination and administration for all customer experience program initiatives across marketing
- Performance measurement and reporting. Analyze and evaluate data to understand emerging trends and areas of opportunity
- Collaborate and support various stakeholder group needs within Marketing, both retail and commercial. This includes working specifically with district managers and retailers providing direction and handling shop or audit questions, concerns or appeals.
- Liaise with all external third-party vendors. This includes working to develop support materials, review of data and dealing with day to day inquires.
- Communicate key program initiatives and results to all internal and external stakeholders via various channels.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree
- 3-5 years' experience in a marketing or sales focused environment
- 3-5 years' experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to tackle new and innovative projects
- Independent self-starter and strong team player
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a demonstrated ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
NICE to HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business degree with a specialization in Marketing.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in data science
- 3-5 years' experience in data analytics
- Successful track record in fast-paced, multiple priority environment
- Excellent ability to understand and use TIBCO Spotfire
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.