TPI Pressure Vessel Inspector Scope of Work:
- Familiarize with the Moisture Separator Drum manufacture's scope and the related documentation including the construction drawing, Company's QAQC/ITP procedure, Company's specification and GPs, Industry standards & International Codes etc. as applicable.
- Attend to the pre-inspection meeting with the Manufacture.
- Closely follow up the fabrication / Inspection works carried out by the Manufacturer from material procurement stage to the final crating of the manufactured equipment ensuring that the project requirements are met.
- Attend to the Inspection activities prescribed in the company's approved inspection test plan.
- Prepare activates reports/findings and share the same with company's inspection after each inspector visit or after consecutive visits for review and final approval in ASAP or in a single week.
- Submit time sheets/ invoice(s), to company, on monthly basis or within weeks after completion of the Moisture Separator Drum fabrication & dispatch.
- Should have five years or more years' experience in pressure vessel inspection.
- Should be familiar with ASME codes and other international standards.
- Should have some certification and experience for welding inspection.
- Should have certifications and training for review of NDT results.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.