Skills: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for Electronic Engineer - Battery Systems for their Aberdeen based client who are world leaders in downhole tool technology.
The Electronic Engineer will specialise in battery R&D and provide operational inside and analysis based on an extensive battery testing and development programme.
* Lead a small team in the day to day aspects of the company specialist battery R&D programme using large scale long-term automated systems.
* Provide ongoing reporting and analysis on the growing data set.
* Maintain, adapt, update and evolve the design of test systems and research strategies as new requirements and applications emerge.
* Design ad-hoc experiments to address new lines of investigation as required by writing and leading the implementation of test plans etc.
* Liase with multiple engineering teams to contribute to the battery related aspects of new product development work.
Knowledge & Experience :
* Five years plus experience in a related field.
* A degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A proven track record of working on your own initiative and problem solving.
Advantageous Knowledge & Experience :
* Knowledge and experience of the issues related to various battery chemistries.
* Experience with data analysis.
* Experience in electronic testing.
* Experience of working with SQL databases and large data sets.
* Experience of National Instruments data acquisition systems and software.
* Experience of MS Excel and MS C#.net
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND