Skills: IT - Software Development, Physicist
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
ASA Recruitment are recruiting for a Firmware Engineer for their Dyce based client in Aberdeen who are industry leaders in downhole tool technology.
Responsible for the full firmware development life-cycle. The role involves the design, development and test firmware for downhole and surface tools.
* Experience with writing embedded C code on 8/16 microcontrollers.
* Have previously completed complex coding projects and can show example of this.
* Understanding of unique requirements and pifalls of designing code for microcontrollers.
* Understanding of digital electronics and to a lesser degree analogue electronics. Including following circuit diagrams and usage of tools such as oscilloscopes.
* Familiar with software design concepts and practices. Including usage of source control issue tracking systems and managing software releases.
* Custom algorithm design. Good at mathematics.
* Degree qualified in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics or similar.
Competitive salary and excellent package included.
If interested in this excellent opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND