Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Talent Attraction & Development Specialist for their Aberdeen based client.
Job Purpose :
To provide HR services and assistance in the regions (UK, Norway, Denmark & France). Focusing on Organisational Development, Training, Recruitment & Selection as well as the Global Trainee Program. Ensuring compliance with global guidelines and supports other HR processes such as Employee Relations, Personnel Administration, Compensation, Benefits etc.
Main Responsibilities :
* Liaise with line managers to implement HR activities in the North Sea.
* Oversee staffing activities, performance review process and the Global Trainee Program.
* Coordinates talent sourcing and selection in the region for office based and shop floor employees. Recruitment planning, screening/sourcing, interviewing and assessing. Prepares and implements the on boarding of new hires in coordination with line managers.
* Coordinates the talent management cycle for office based and shop floor employees from the performance management process, development and career plan design, identifying key talents with the region and supporting their development within country and/or abroad. Set career counselling sessions with the talent in the North Sea.
* Analyses of all training needs of the line managers and plan, monitor and execute the training. I addition, evaluate the effectiveness of the courses and upload all the information in the Learning Management System.
* Supports Employee Opinion Survey implementation in the country and the design and implementation of a regional development plan.
* Assists in the HR budget preparation. Headcount, Talent Attraction & Development and Training.
* Prepares employee reports for managers.
* Records information and updates personnel files and gathers information on employees' training, skills, salary, promotions and general work history.
* Assists in the local application of Compensation & Benefits policies in accordance with global guidelines.
* Complies with company policies, procedures and management standards.
* Maintains regular contact with HR regional counterparts.
* Previous HR experience of at least five years.
* Strong teamwork skills in a multicultural environment.
* Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Track record of creative problem solving
* CIPD Qualified (Preferred)
* Ability and willingness to respond quickly to new information and change course accordingly.
* Attention to detail, analytical skills, excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities against tight deadlines and work under pressure.
* Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influence without authority.
* Resilience & Tenacity
* Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry (Preferred).
If interested in the exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND