Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
General Responsibility Summary :
Perform inspection activities from for final machine dimensional inspection, CMM inspection, assembly and pressure testing witnessing, generating reports.
Key responsibilities :
- To perform hand-on dimensional measurement on final finished machined components.
- Visual inspection of parts including surface finishing.
- To perform vendor good receiving & verification.
- To conduct vendor document review on incoming inspection when required.
- To liaise and coordinate with TPI/Customer Representatives.
- Verifying traceability on work orders in the Test & Assembly process.
- To perform witness & verification of Qualification Test and Functional Tests (Hydrostatic & Gas Tests) in R&D department.
- To prepare and generate inspection reports.
- To perform inspection using CMM.
- To perform gage setting.
Certifications : ASNT Level 2 in NDE methods.
ISO 9001 QMS knowledge.
API 6A knowledge in quality requirements.
API 17D knowledge in quality requirements.
Trained in Coating Inspection.
QAQC inspector experience in manufacturing environment with Oil & Gas 3rd party surveillance inspector experience.
Ability to handle all kinds of measuring instruments, including CMM, hardness tester...etc