Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
• Tax reporting: Profit tax, VAT, property tax, transport tax, incl. tax calculation, tax returns;
• Preparation of Notification in accordance with Transfer Pricing law; participation in TP analysis;
• Verification with tax authorities;
• Completion CIT Reporting & Controllership tools;
• Preparation of STAT to TAX reconciliation, US GAAP reconciliation;
• Participation in audits: Tax authority's audits; Corporate Audits;
• Participation in tax advisory projects, support other functions of the organization on tax questions;
• High education in Accounting/Tax
• Work experience in Multinational Companies
• Experience in Tax Compliance more than 5 years
• Good knowledge of Tax legislation
• Proficiency in SAP, 1C, Oracle (preferably), MS Office (Excel)
• Result- oriented person with ability to work within the team
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communication
• English intermediate
Location: Russian Federation; Moscow
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.