Baker Hughes has an opening for Junior Mechanical Assembler/Tester at our Broken Arrow, OK facility. Be a part of a supporting team member to deliver of industry leading tubing retrievable safety valves meeting API standards. Work in a team environment that continually strives for improvement to meet customer needs.
- Know and practice safe work behaviors in industrial environment
- Aptitude for mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to review blueprints and follow processes required to meet customer, API, and Baker Hughes quality requirements
- Knowledge and experience with assembling and testing of hydraulic systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in an industrial environment with assembling and/or testing
- Ability to work 1st shift from 6:30am - 2:30pm and overtime as project needs
- Learn, work with, and participate as a team to improve processes and develop others around them.
- Ability to perform physical tasks as required within safety regulations.
- Experience in an industrial environment with assembling and/or testing of hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of API 14A, 14L, and 19V requirements and specifications
- Experience with high pressure systems and hazards associated with them
- Experience and knowledge of tubing retrievable safety valves
- Experience working with LabView
Broken Arrow, OK