Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: Port Arthur, Texas
To interface with Procurement, Project Team, and the Turnaround Team to achieve supply chain reliability, ensuring accurate and timely materials tracking, and supply information via verbal communication and electronic reports.
· Follow receiving practices and procedures
· Review BOM on delivery for accuracy and completeness, and resolves any questions with appropriate resources.
· Responsible for requisitioning/tracking all BOM, Long Lead, rental equipment, etc. for projects. Includes coordinating delivery and pickup dates.
· Uses the warehouse inventory management systems for tracking, logging, verification, and reporting, need good working knowledge/access
· Track, address, and correct material inaccuracies with supplier. Ensure resolution meets projetcs material need and timeline.
· Expedited delivery of all material to meet required delivery dates
· Communicates any changes to material requirements to Supervisor/P.M. after order has been placed and prior to delivery
· Provides weekly material status reports to key stakeholders
· Ensure equipment and materials are preserved and stored appropriately following technical and/or manufacturing guidelines
· Responsible for the timely and accurate movement of materials to and from the warehouse for use in the production and maintenance areas
· Focal point for all additional materials and outside vendor requests that arise. Discover work material tracking and coordination. Utilizes surplus.
· Participate in Materials Management meetings as the focal point for turnarounds and projects. A key team member
· Responsible for return of incorrect or unused material to the vendor, or turnover to Investment recovery group for future use
· Requisition accuracy (MSAP KNOWLEGDE)
· Maintain complete and accurate inventory records via provided systems
· Material tracking accuracy, Delivery dates andinventory log
· Physical inventory counting and reconciliation
· Excess material investment recovery and cost avoidances to include: surplus, returns to vendor, and long-term storage
· To stop work if a situation poses unsafe acts or results
· To approve or reject incoming deliveries
· Use of management systems to validate inventory records
· All authorities afforded to the Receiving Clerk role
· Can operate various forklift models (electric, gasoline, diesel) and maintain their safe operation
· Willingness to work rotating shift schedule, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Safety conscious; maintain neat, clean, orderly, and safe work area.
· Willingness and ability to comprehend and utilize warehouse inventory management systems
· Working knowledge and understanding of what material componets are.
· Must possess a strong work ethic
· Provide fast, courteous, proficient service to clients
· Willingness to "lend a helping hand" to co-workers or work independently as task dictates
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.