Baker Hughes, a GE company is looking for Sales Professionals, Field Operators and Specialists, Chemical Service Representatives, CDL Drivers and Shop Technicians for our Upstream Chemicals, Artificial Lift, Completions and Wellbore Intervention, and Drilling Services groups in the Permian Basin area.Essential Responsibilities:
- As a Sales Professional, you will assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line. Maintain and service some key accounts.
- As a Field Operator/Field Specialist, you will participate daily operations and repair of product line equipment. They will perform assignments as directed by the crew chief and field managers, plus other assignments as required. They will work effectively with other work groups: Safety, Sales, Maintenance, other personnel and Management
- As a Chemical Service Representative, you will support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
- As a Shop Technician, you will perform mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- As a CDL Driver, you will be responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers. You will provide treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high-pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers.
- Sales Professionals - Previous sales experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good negotiating skills, demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Field Operator/Field Specialist - Varying levels of oilfield service repair across several product lines, including Completions and Wellbore Intervention, Artificial Lift, and Rod Lift Systems. Ability to work in a physically demanding job. Valid Driver's License
- Chemical Service Representative - At least one-year experience in oil field services, and experience troubleshooting mechanical devices
- Shop Technicians - Good mechanical aptitude, ability to use hand tools, ability to read and interpret maintenance drawings, and basic computer skills.
- CDL Drivers - High School Diploma or GED, Class "A or B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement (or ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire), Minimum of six (6) months of commercial driving experience.
- Midland/Odessa, Texas
- Pecos, Texas
- Andrews, Texas
- Big Spring, Texas
- Hobbs, New Mexico