Skills: Asset Management, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a MARINE COMPLIANCE MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-years contract opportunity.
Reporting to the Asset Management Director, the Marine Compliance Manager is responsible for the management of the Quality Assurance team, monitoring Compliance, defining departmental Operating procedures and the overviewing of external & internal Audits on Offshore Asset Management system adherence.
The functions associated with this role include, but aren't limited to;
- Review and approve Compliance visit reports
- Develop and train the Quality Assurance team
- Conduct Compliance visits of Marine assets
- Maintain knowledge of the latest Regulatory Oil & Gas requirements
- Liaise closely with the Asset Management team on the Management System
The ideal candidate will hold the following;
- At least a BSc/BEng in Naval Architecture/Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Extensive experience with Operational Audits & Regulatory requirements; ISM, ISPS, SOLAS, MARPOL, etc.
- Extensive experience in Offshore Assets Inspections; OVID, OVMSA, ISM/ ISPS audits, etc.
- Experience in Quality Assurance systems and procedures
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.