Skills: Coil Tubing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Coil Tubing Supervisor
A leading oilfield services client based in Oman is currently looking for a Coil Tubing Supervisor to work with my client. Role will be site based on a 35/35 rotation.
MUST BE ABLE TO START ROLE IN 5 WEEKS TIME.
- Ensure good and safe working condition of the CTD equipment.
- Monitor and document maintenance of all equipment ( CT, nitrogen and fluid pumps ) and other coil tubing department assets.
- Monitor and document the rebuilding and testing of all well head equipment (BOP's / Pack off /etc. )
- The inclusion of HSE considerations when planning work / work schedules.
- Promptly responding to all reports of unsafe conditions, unsafe activities, accidents and near misses which are received from subordinates and other persons
- Coil Tubing Supervisor with minimum 10 years field experience
- Must have a proven record in a project manager or similar senior management role on Earth work / Civil projects
- BSc in Have a valid IWCF
- Familiar with Orion and Cerberus interpretation of engineers job simulations
- Previous experience working on a BP site preferred
- Will need to set up jobs for real-time TFA monitoring.
- Able to retrieve Orion data and send back to office
- Will be responsible for managing crew on location and ensure that crew understand task assigned
- Lucrative Day rate
- 35 on 35 off rotation
- Contract initially till June 2020 chance for extension
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.