At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to Operations and Sales on the application of completions products and services.
- Supports product line management in the development and commercialization of new products by driving NPD.
- Leads investigations related to failure and non-compliance.
- Create technical data sheets, running procedures, workshop procedures, hook-up drawings, Decision Tree/Matrix, Torque&Drag/Tubemove Simulation.
- Provide technical requirements during pre-tendering phase & Technical proposals for tender submission.
- Provide Engineering Support for troubleshooting rig operations
- Four years bachelor/diploma degree in Engineering preferred;
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Fluent Russian and/or Kazakh preferred
- Thorough knowledge of completions systems
Atyrau, live-in (permanent)