Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Working as a key member of the UK Bureau Veritas management team, your role as UK Quality Manager will see you ensure that the UK Management System improves compliance efficiency and the management of business risk.
You will take ownership for managing the UK ISO 9001/ISO 17K series and Compliance Audit Programme, undertaking audits.
Key deliverables of this role include:
- Continued development of the UK Management System and procedures in order to maintain ISO 9001 activities and UKAS accredited
- UK Management System Audit Programme and closure of findings
- UKAS accreditation programme and closure of findings
- Manage all UK Management Reviews and ensure actions are followed through
- Manage UK Management System external assessments
- Support Technical Managers with regards to UK Non Conformance process, including effectiveness reviews
- Collate and present monthly data of quality and accreditation statistics
- Assurance of Impartiality and Independence for Engineering Operations groups
- Monitor the Competency Management (Skill) status of Engineering skills
- Act as key point for contact for UKAS and other accreditation bodies as necessary and gain key stakeholder input
- Manage the program of UKAS Witness audits and Supervision Audits
Experience & Skills Required
- Degree Qualified or equivalent (Engineering Desirable)
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (IRCA approved or equivalent) - Essential criteria
- Detailed knowledge of Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Standards
- Experience of Management Systems auditing
- Demonstrated ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Project Management experience
- Business Improvement Tools
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.