Skills: Emergency Response, Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE COORDINATOR (MIC)
Primary Purpose of Job
To develop, establish and maintain the necessary arrangements (i.e. documentation, personnel, facilities and equipment), in line with international best practices, for coordinating an effective response to a fire or any other Tier 2 or 3 emergency within the oil & gas and chemical process industries within QP's Mesaieed Industrial City.
Must possess formal qualifications from an accredited organization in the areas of incident or emergency response or a related discipline
Experience & Skills
More than 15 years' experience in an Emergency Response related profession with at least 10 of those years in the oil, gas or chemical processing industry.
• Must be an effective communicator with significant experience producing and delivering presentations to senior management.
• Must be assertive, confident, and knowledgeable and demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to make decisions of national importance in times of emergency.
• Must have a working knowledge of international conventions, codes, standards and systems pertaining to emergency response in the oil, gas and other high risk industries.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word and Project. Should be able to effectively operate Lotus Notes, GIS software and SAP.
• Must have an excellent command of the English language, being able to write comprehensive detailed technical reports and converse fluently in English to all levels of management and subordinates.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa