Golden, Colorado, United States
Golden, Colorado, United States
Skills: Inventory Control, Logistics Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Golden, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve .
The Shipping Receiving Clerk II will assist the Project Managers with all incoming and outgoing shipments. Assist with assembly and packaging of containers and equipment used for collection of samples. Maintains accurate inventory of all material in the LIMS system.
- Verify quantities, purchase order numbers, line numbers and other pertinent information on packing slips and receive in the system. Ensure destination addresses match
- Build crates or cardboard containers as necessary. Pack components, assemblies and products for shipping.
- Route received material to Lab or warehouse or other areas as needed.
- Prepares and receives goods for further processing, aids shipping coordinator as needed.
- Create, print and affix inventory identifications to all samples received.
- Maintain inventory records utilizing company software.
- Receive incoming shipments from suppliers.
- Open crates and other containers using appropriate tools.
- Commercial invoices attached to paperwork if necessary.
- Operate forklift to weigh product and transfer product to staging areas.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work Assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-5 years of general experience in shipping/receiving or related field.
- Experience with manufacturing and service environment.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to follow oral instructions.
- Ability to make process improvement suggestions and/or participate on process improvement teams.
- Participate and adapt successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Committed to continual learning and punctuality.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation specifically Microsoft Excel
- Basic operational knowledge of forklift and material handling.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.