At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Warehouseperson in Odessa, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Will be moving equipment off of and onto pallets for shipping.
- Will be moving equipment to area of shop for assembly.
- Ensure cycle counts are accurate and consistent with SAP
- Pick parts for shipping, work with receiving
- Quality Control
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift Experience preferred.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- 1 year plus Experience working in a warehouse is preferred.
- Experience counting parts and working in a warehouse is preferred.
- Commercial Driver's License Class B or C highly preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more