Requisition ID: 83091
- This position will be working in a construction jobsite office in Cameron, LA. Pay will be between $17-18/hr.
- Manage project organizational structures in Org Plus and Excel ensuring superior data integrity.
- Facilitate and support the internal staff and craft employees to and from project.
- Assist employees with questions regarding project move and TDY policies.
- Support the design and development of a metrics dashboard for the purposes for reporting for management.
- Perform customer service functions by answering phone calls, emails, text notifications, and in person requests and questions related to HR related activities, policy interpretation, company procedures, and programs.
- Travel arrangements and expense reporting in Concur.
- Assist Kiewit HR department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures
- Provide general jobsite office support, coordinate meetings, prepare reports, compose regular correspondence, process confidential reports and documents, file electronic and hard copies, track deadlines, and take down minutes as needed.
- Other duties as required to support the project HR team in delivery world class HR services and creating a Best in Class employee experience.
- Must have at least 2 years of previous administrative or human resources experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to thrive in a networked role where influence is key to getting things accomplished
- Ability to work with others in all capacities within the company
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include; Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Excel skills include creation of tables, charts, graphs, VLookup, etc.
- High level of attention to detail, double checking work prior to submission to the next step.
- High level of proficiency in creating effective data presentation (scoreboard and metrics experience a plus)
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.How We're Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nearest Major Market:
Lake Charles Job Segment:
Engineer, Developer, Administrative Assistant, Sharepoint, HR, Engineering, Technology, Administrative, Human Resources