Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Position holder is responsible for developing products and services based on Java SE platforms on Windows & Linux systems, functions as a Senior Software developer, and assists in the entire software lifecycle. The position reports to the Project Manager.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software development
- Ability to create UI screens (HTML pages) based on visual design and style guide provided by visual designer.
- Experience of working on responsive design layout, fluid layout and media queries.
- Knowledge and hands-on, bootstrap, kendo or similar kind of framework.
- Help to integrate UI components with engineering team.
- Build reusable libraries and code for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree and qualification level - B. Tech/B.E in Engineering with 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Should know Angular JS and should be able to deliver reusable UI components to the team
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.