Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Position holder is responsible for developing products and services based on Java SE platforms on Windows & Linux systems, functions as a Senior Software developer, and assists in the entire software lifecycle. The position reports to the Project Manager.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software development.
- Develop and implement micro services in Java.
- Keep abreast of all technologies in Java and cloud (GCP).
- Help to integrate UI components with engineering team.
- Experience of working on responsive design layout, fluid layout and media queries.
- Build reusable libraries and code for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Interface with other teams across SLB to ensure collaboration.
- Build an effective system that adheres to automation and other engineering best practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree and qualification level - B. Tech/B.E. in Engineering with 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Strong hands on work experience in Design & development of Responsive Web application
- At least 6 Years of experience in Java / J2EE applications
- Experienced in working in agile teams
- Experience on any cloud services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Secure Programming Principles
- Knowledge or Experience in any one scripting language (bash, python, PERL)
- Experienced in working in a DevOps model.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.