Sr. CMMS Administrator POSITION TYPE:
Full-Time, Permanent LOCATION:
Corpus Christi, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a Major Operator, is looking to hire a Sr. CMMS Administrator for a permanent position based in Corpus Christi, TX. SUMMARY
Expert knowledge and understanding of CMMS software applications that support planning, work execution, scheduling and reporting. Basic knowledge of financial and inventory reporting, industry technical standards, safety codes, KPIs and the ability to manipulate source data to produce useful information. OVERVIEW
The Senior Administrator, CMMS reports directly to the Maintenance Planning Manager and is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Company's CMMS, providing guidance and training to end users and the development and management of reports for performance, quality and continuous improvement. The Senior Administrator, CMMS works cross functionally to aid users of all departments in developing or modifying existing practices/programs relevant to CMMS and to manage user access and change management within the CMMS and other applications that support Maintenance Planning and Execution. Dedication to safety and compliance with policies and procedures are essential, with a focus on equipment reliability and production efficiency of the terminal. RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS)
- Attend all scheduled training and support the training and the onboard process for new employees.
- Manage change management process for CMMS data including the identification communication of impact of the change, data collection and modification, preparation and migration.
- Support operations with technical changes that require modifications, additions or removal of existing assets.
- Evaluate and suggest improvements related to equipment maintenance tasks and reliability.
- Assist Operations personnel to identify critical spare parts and to build asset/equipment BOMs
- Support Preventative Maintenance Program (PM) within the CMMS.
- Assists with set up of maintenance schedules for new equipment.
- Works closely with Compliance group to insure modifications to PM task lists and schedules are updated in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Develop and present CMMS reports for all data present in CMMS.
- Remain current in field through self-study and company-sponsored educational opportunities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
Education and Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Formal education or certification in CMMS applications is highly desirable. Certification in Microsoft office tools is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing CMMS software. Must have experience with SAP or Maximo CMMS Systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project. Experience with software applications that can transform raw data into properly formatted and coherent reports.
- Ability to train others in CMMS.
- Expert proficiency in computerized maintenance management systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Project.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit excellent organization skills, attention to detail, reporting accuracy.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Must possess the ability to problem solve, be innovative and to participate effectively as a team member be it team participant or leader.
- Three to five years' experience managing or the implementation of a CMMS System.
- Working in or having the knowledge of the functions of maintenance and maintenance planning departments.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part one of the world's leading Operator, who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive annual compensation package with annual bonus, medical/ dental, life insurance, PTO, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Dot Saiz.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.