Skills: Maintenance Technician
Other Skills: Well tooling experience preferred, or at least mechanical experience.
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Night shift Maintenance Assistant - Tooling. Well tooling experience preferred, or at least mechanical experience.
The Technician, under partial supervision, participates in preventive maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to segment and company standards, procedures, and practices. The Technician continues to gain additional experience and expertise through on the job training and prepares to attend further training schools to enhance his/her proficiency.
• Machine and remanufacture parts and prepare parts for assembly.
• Ship and receive inventory items and other items.
• Performs equipment tests, per applicable procedures and specifications, for pumps, motors, protectors, gas separators, intakes, and monitoring tools.
• Perform stator winding in locations where process is implemented.
• Assembles stators in locations where process is implemented.
• Repairs, assembles and dismantles equipment as directed by the shift leader.
• Inspect parts, subassemblies and finished goods.
• Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by business needs and as assigned by management.
Hours: 3:30pm to 2:30am
Education: High School Diploma
This is a night shift position. Contractors will work from 3:30pm to 2:30am Monday to Friday and then work one day of the weekend every other week.
Local candidates only.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.