Baker Hughes Completions and Wellbore Intervention division is offering the Assembly, Repair, Maintenance, & Overhaul (ARMO) Welder position to be based in Evansville, WY. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs welding applications within one or more work teams.
- Performs visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
- Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team.
- Responsible for supporting the team and team's objectives.
- Responsible for training team members.
- Required to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years' experience in Assembly, Repair, Maintenance, & Overhaul
- Knowledge of welding processes
- Must have experience in SAP and MaPS
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm & On-Call schedule (late nights, weekends)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Knowledge of brazing processes preferred
- Welding experience preferred
Evansville, WY 82636
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.