Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
My client in Yorkshire is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer on an ongoing contract basis. Rates negotiable.
1. Knowledge of welding, structures, process piping, small-bore tubing and systems
2. Chartered status (or working towards becoming chartered)
3. Knowledge and experience of ASME, ISO, ATEX/IEC/NEC regulations
4. Knowledge and experience of UK, European, US or other industry standards and practices within the natural gas processing, distribution and analytical industries
5. Competent user of AutoDesk Inventor
6. Knowledge of FEA
7. Have a working knowledge of the mechanical aspects of the process industry and the mechanical engineering support functions necessary in that industry. This is likely to have been obtained through work in a manufacturing engineering office or through mechanical engineering contractors.
8. Be able to communicate with clarity in both spoken and written environments.
9. Work without supervision but ensure the agreement and co-operation of colleagues.
10. Be able to be self-critical and review decisions, calculations and documentation for relevance and accuracy.
11. Be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet calculations and data base manipulation.
12. Mechanical Equipment Commissioning.
13. Trouble shooting of existing & new equipment
14. Ability to interpret requirements of the client
15. Pursue a flexible approach to working time and environment within the constraints of the project and office custom.
16. Participate and add creative input to sales discussions & be proactive in driving the business forward
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements