Skills: Production Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
JOB TITLE: Senior Production Technologist
MOBILISATION: NOV 2019
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
- Ensure HSE policy (Safety as priority number 1 and a core value) is understood and adhered to on
every activity / operation required by the Asset.
- Lead, define, mature and optimize Plug & Abandonment requirements, well design / completions
for work-over and re-drill interventions to remediate pattern non-conformance / short circuit
issues, debris / sand production and tubing / well integrity issues following the Well Delivery
Factory (WDF) process.
- Close follow-up and providing technical support to relevant stack holders during the execution of
the related well activities.
- Conceptualize and mature new wells for upcoming development projects following the WDF
- Provide flow assurance analysis and input to stimulation design as required.
- Champion initiatives that enable maximum well and pattern production and recovery.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Be able to work in a multi-nationality and consequently multi-cultural environment.
- Be able to work in a transversal organization.
- Development of Qatari Nationals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A degree in BSc or preferably MSc level in Petroleum Engineering or science discipline.
- At least 8-10 years of upstream oil and gas experience with 1-2 years of well operational
- Experience in the completion of ultra-long horizontal wells is highly valuable.
- Experience in nodal and slugging analysis required.
- Experience in sand control design and implementation is highly valuable.
- Experience in OFM, WellCat, Netool or similar is preferable.
- Team player in multi-disciplinary subsurface team showing individual initiative, responsibility
- International experience in a multi-nationality team is recommended.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements