Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary
Responsible for the Logistics function across the designated region for the Oilfield Services (OFS) product company of Baker Hughes. The logistics function is responsible for domestic transportation, fleet management and international logistics.
The role will drive logistics performance and profitability, optimize fulfillment as well as develop and execute strategies that continually enhance the logistics function, regionally and globally. The role will work very closely with International Trade Compliance to ensure that trade compliance requirements are always adhered to.Essential Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Responsible for setting and executing overall strategy for Logistics across the designated region for Oilfield Services (OFS)
- Lead a team of Logistics Supervisors / Managers responsible for managing and coordinating communication between the different businesses' functions, global supply chain and the logistics Center of Excellence (CoE) as well as Baker Hughes's Logistics partners.
- Set strategic direction for planning and scheduling activities within the organization.
- Responsible for all logistics processes, performance, financials (profitability measures), logistics compliance and execution for Oilfield Services (OFS) businesses in the designated Region.
- Determines departmental budget and financial plan of freight spend that is submitted to leadership for approval/disapproval. Monitors actual performance against budget through budget year.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in all dealings with both internal & external customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals / programs/processes for an area or business segment.
- Ensures all Baker Hughes Global Logistics & Trade Compliance Policies, Guidelines and strategic requirements are met and related strategies employed throughout the Region.
- Supports and acts as Operations / Customer / Government liaison on logistical matters within/ representing the Region.
- Leads in resolution of significant logistical dispute issues, identifies improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Engineering or Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Substantial experience within Oil industry logistics or freight forwarding with +7 years in a compliant supply chain environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge on domestic transportation, fleet management and international logistics.
- Ability to communicate using fluent English and Russian.
Knowledge on distribution models, methods and procedures.
- Previous Project management experience with a demonstrated ability to lead implementation of complex project as well as manage teams effectively.
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels functions and able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be willing to travel.
- LEAN expertise, including LEAN Six Sigma process methodology is a plus.
- Ability to lead, energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization.
- Strong presentation skills to senior level leadership with working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
: Moscow, Russia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.