The Lead Asset Coordinator will be operationally responsible to the COE Leader and will ensure that all global RLWI, Riser Based intervention and Fluid Intervention assets are maintained in accordance with BH standards and are operationally ready for global Production Enhancement projects. Essential Responsibilities:
- To support establishment of a fully effective and functional Centre of Excellence designed for the management and deployment of our global Light Well Intervention (LWI) rental assets
- To manage the full life cycle of allocated LWI Rental assets from forecasting of requirements, asset investment, deployment, tracking and maintenance.
- Drive and enforce LWI COE implementation of global rental systems, standards and processes
- Work with the COE Leader to select Production Enhancement Assets to meet project requirements. Communicate and coordinate system resource plans with shop planning, yard team, internal and external customers.
- Participate in order handover and clarification activities. Raise and manage rental sales orders
- Administration of contract obligations in compliance with contract conditions
- Build an effective asset maintenance and delivery schedule
- Manage the on-time delivery of LWI Rental assets and required spares into region or within regions where assets are stationed.
- Coordinate PE assets unitizations and pre-deployment preparation
- Plan and manage LWI asset transfers between BH Legal entities and manage production of intercompany workflows, purchase order requests and requests for effective import / export control protocols
- Support customer queries and issue resolution
- Monitor and manage equipment usage, pre and post operations spares requirement including replacement parts planning.
- Build and manage accurate equipment maintenance records and certification documentation.
- Secure and collate support documentation to facilitate accurate and efficient client billing
- Drive and lead improvement initiatives to enhance our on-time delivery, increased utilization, re-allocation of stock to maximize margin performance
- Manage and ensure our resource management tools data is accurate and key metrics maintained
- On completion of operations manage completion of equipment condition reports and select and communicate appropriate system repair requirements
- Implement and run weekly and monthly operating processes to define production, issue escalation and resolution.
- Monitor system repair progress, expedite and highlight equipment shortages.
- Monitor tool repair costs, cycle times and support process efficiency program
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required by the Customer, Integrated services teams and internal customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or technical discipline from an accredited college or university, or High Scholl Diploma/GED from an accredited school or institution and a minimum 7 years of experience in in a similar role responsible for commercial operations and/or oilfield operations
- 3-5 years of Working knowledge of one or more of the following Subsea Intervention systems including subsea Riserless Lightwell Intervention systems, Riser Based intervention systems as well as Fluid Stimulation systems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and working to agreed schedules
- Excellent computing skills, particularly MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Primavera P6.
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to plan and accommodate varying workloads and be flexible in the approach to tasks.
- Prepared to take on additional responsibilities which are aligned to a fast moving and changing environment as driven by business needs and customer expectations.
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Participate on the Rental on-call rota which may include occasional weekend support
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledgeable on the installation, deployment and operations of the subsea intervention equipment and systems.
- BS or BA in Business, Commercial Planning or similar degree.
- Project management and analytical/problem solving skills with demonstrated skil to scope and analyze cross-functional problems and generate/implement solutions
- Experience in service parts management and planning
- Prior commercial experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.