At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support. Responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity. Typically does not have budgetary responsibility. Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s). Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review. Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff. Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility. Handles special projects, as assigned.Essential Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with specific endorsements may be required.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more