Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Svobodny, Russian Federation
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Civil Structural Superintendent, CVP
Reference: PIR 397107330
Date of issue: 20/09/2019
Project: Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP)
Job Location: Svobodnyy, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Project-based
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The project concern the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
Civil Superintendent (CVP) responsible for the coordination of Civil and Building construction activities through the Civil Supervisor (CVS) and related assistants.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of Civil Subcontractor(s) to ensure that performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost;
- Coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager;
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or
- activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Significant experience in Civil Building Construction;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Previous work experience in Russia.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- the email address of the candidate.