Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Requisition ID: 80818
Kiewit is seeking a proposal coordinator to join our Energy Group Shared Services Proposals Department which supports all power; oil, gas and chemical; and industrial pursuits across the organization, representing more than $4 billion in annual revenue across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. A Fortune 500 company, Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected contracting organizations, offering a full suite of project delivery services across engineering, procurement, and construction.
The location of this role is flexible, with the option to be based out of Houston, Denver, or Kansas City. Travel up to 15% may be required.
• Develops and coordinates proposals, interviews/presentations, collateral, media/video, district events, award submittals and other special projects
• Works with graphic design team to develop visuals that are compelling and relate to strategic messaging
• Interviews SME(s) and conducts research to produce accurate and comprehensive content/documents
• Creates responsibility matrix defining roles, deadlines, and assignments
• Initiates and leads all proposal meetings, including kickoff, status check-ins, reviews
• Finalizes and produces proposal documents
• Develops win strategies and compelling content through outlining and storyboarding
• Creates compelling post-bid presentation materials
• Develops and maintains best practices and templates
• On major pursuits, leads and manages other proposal staff in compiling complex deliverables
• Manages multiple pursuits concurrently while meeting quality standards and deadlines
• 3+ years of proposal or related experience (A/E/C or EPC experience preferred)
• Bachelor's degree in related field or direct significant experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred
• High attention to detail
• Exceptional communication and listening skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work well with colleges at all levels, including business development, engineering and operations staff, and executives
• Ability to deliver results within short deadlines
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Engineer, Business Development, Procurement, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Sales, Operations